DMCC is authorized by DIgSILENT GmbH to deliver PowerFactory trainings. All our instructors regularly participate in DIgSILENT seminars on different PowerFactory applications held in Germany. DMCC's trainings are conducted by qualified instructors with university lectureship experience and doctorate degree.
We are glad to propose our standard and user-specific online and on-site trainings. The standard PowerFactory trainings and duration are shown below:
- 1. PowerFactory Basics, 5 days.
- 2. PowerFactory for Advanced Users, 5 days.
- 3. PowerFactory Intensive (PF Basics in 2 days plus Stability in 3 days).
- 4. Electro-mechanical Transients Simulation & Dynamic Stability, 5 days.
- 5. Small Signal Stability & Oscillations Study, 4 days.
- 6. Power System Optimization, 5 days.
- 7. Asynchronous modes simulation and analysis, 2 days.
- 8. Short Circuit Study & Protection Coordination, 4 days.
- 9. Integration of Renewables, 3 days.
- 10. Harmonics simulation, 3 days.
- 11. Energy losses calculation in PowerFactory, 3 days.
- 12. Load-flow and Steady-State Stability in PowerFactory, 2 days.
Under the Client request, DMCC can develop and conduct user-specific training dealing with particular Client needs and tasks. In particular, these trainings are devoted to how to develop software models, to integrate various databases and software tools, to use in-house developed automation scripts.
We can deliver trainings in English, Russian and Ukrainian. Starting from 2020 DMCC proposes online trainings.
For more information about DMCC Trainings please contact us.